If you have a delivery question that’s not covered below please contact our office
- We deliver nationwide using a combination of pallet delivery companies and our own vehicles.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) between 8am and 6pm.
- Saturday and timed deliveries are available on request but will incur additional charges based on volume and destination of order.
- Tiles are delivered within 15 days and wood flooring is delivered within 30 days of receipt of payment. We will contact you with an estimated lead time. Samples are delivered 2 to 3 days from order confirmation.
- We will contact you up to 48 hours prior to delivery to advise the delivery day and endeavour to advise whether your order will be an am or pm delivery.
- Goods are packaged onto pallets and shrink wrapped. Care must be taken when unpacking.
- Deliveries are made at the discretion of the driver to the nearest safely accessible point, and unloaded to kerbside or driveway only.
- Deliveries made on our own vehicles can be unloaded in to your premises on request. Additional charges may apply. Storage space must be made in advance of this service. Charges will apply for any delays to unloading due to storage space not being ready. Please speak with our office for details.
- Notice of delivery restrictions must be made via email with 48 hours or ordering. Charges will apply for re-delivery as a result of non notification of restrictions.
- Orders must be examined on delivery and signed for, with any damage or discrepancies noted on the delivery note.
- For non account customers, delivery can only be made to the address linked to the payment card. This is to protect our customers from fraud or card misuse.
- When a delivery day has been confirmed, notice must be given within 24 hours if this date is not suitable. If upon delivery the buyer refuses to take delivery, or is not present we may, treat the order as cancelled and claim any indemnification, re-deliver the goods at a mutually agreed date, for which we shall be entitled to charge for the re-delivery and for the storing of the goods until they are successfully delivered to the buyer.
- Products are package to withstand inclement weather for a short period of time to allow for unloading. Wood flooring must be taken into dry storage immediately after unloading.
- We accept the opening of one box or pack of our wood flooring or tiles upon delivery for checking you have received the correct order.
- We do not accept responsibility or the associated costs for down time due to delayed or non delivery.
- Delivery charges will be confirmed and shown at checkout.
- Collections can be made from our Billericay showroom Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm and Saturday between 9am and 2pm.
- 24 Hours notice of collection must be given.
We hope that you are fully satisfied with your purchase, however if you wish to return your product please note the following
- Due to the bespoke nature of some of our products, returns will not be accepted for our wood flooring or handmade products. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to damaged goods.
- Some of our products are packaged and despatched direct from our European factories. Returns for these goods will incur a 30% restocking charge plus a return haulage charge of £180 + vat per pallet, to allow for their return to our factories.
- Customers are given 48 hours from confirmation of order to cancel without charge, after which your right to cancel will be removed for bespoke products or goods already in transit from our factories.
- Returned goods must be made by the buyer to our warehouse: Unit 1&2 Lawness Barn, Mountnessing Road, Billericay, Essex CM12 0TS. If the buyer is unable to return the goods a cost may be applied for us to collect.
- Notice of return must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of receipt of goods. Returns will not be accepted for notice of return made after 28 days. Once notice of return of goods is given, goods need to be returned within 14 days of the notice of intent.
- Goods returned outside of 14 days from receipt will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Goods not returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging may not be accepted for credit. Acceptance is at Eden Clays discretion and will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if in complete boxes and in the condition supplied. This excludes the opening of one box or pack for the purpose of inspection.